Easy Fruit Salad RecipesGo straight to our recipes
We have put together some easy fruit salad recipes for you to enjoy. When I say easy there really is nothing easier than putting a few fruits together in a bowl. Having said that, there is also nothing healthier.
By eating raw fruit you get all the lovely vitamins and minerals in the fruit that you don't get once they are cooked. Not only will you be getting vitamins and minerals but you will be giving your body vital enzymes without which it couldn't work.
EnzymesWhat's an enzyme? An enzyme is vital to our bodies : in fact without them we would not survive, indeed no animal or plant can live without the help of enzymes. They allow millions of chemical reactions to occur in your body every day. Think of them as the supervisor who kicks butts! Without their help our cells would generate lots and lots of heat to perform an action; in fact our bodies would get so hot it would kill us. Sadly we kill enzymes by cooking them, therefore by eating raw fruit and vegetables you really will feel the benefit of all those enzymes.
An All Year Round DessertWhen you think of fruit salad recipes then you think of summer. But fruit is great to eat at any time of year so please don't restrict this dessert to only when the weather is warm.
Watching Your WeightIce cream is great with a fruit salad, but if you are watching your weight then some natural yogurt is just as delicious. Of course fruit is so tasty it doesn't require either ice cream or yogurt, as it's just as delicious on its own.
PresentaionInvest in some nice dessert bowls for your easy fruit salad recipes : they needn't be expensive - presentation is everything (apart from the taste!).
Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
Mango and Grape Fruit SaladServes 6
1. Cut the mango and papaya into chunks.
- 2 mango
- 1 papaya
- 4 kiwi fruits
- 12 black grapes
- fresh orange juice
- 6 scoops of vanilla ice cream to serve
2. Cut the kiwi fruit into small slices.
3. Cut the grapes in half.
4. Mix the fruit up so that everyone gets their fair share of different fruits.
5. Put the fruit into small serving bowls.
6. Top the fruit with a scoop of ice cream.
A Day At The Races Fruit SaladServes 4
1. Peel and cut the pineapple into chunks.
- 1/2 pineapple
- 1 mango
- 175g or 1 1/2 cups of strawberries
- 120ml or 1/2 cup sparkling wine
- 115g or 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream or natural yogurt.
2. Peel and cut the mango into chunks.
3. Mix all the fruit together with the sugar.
4. Pour the sparkling wine over the fruit and serve with a scoop of ice cream or natural yogurt.
Summer Raspberry Fruit SaladServes 4
1. Cut the melon into chunks.
- 4 cups of melon
- 175g or 1 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 12 grapes
- 1/4 cup of melon juice
2. Cut the grapes in halves.
3. Mix the fruit together so everyone gets their fair share.
4. Pour the melon juice over the fruit.
5. Serve with cream.
Mixed Fruit SaladServes 6
Mix all the fruit together in a bowl and serve. I hope you enjoy our easy fruit salad recipes
- 1 cups of seedless grapes
- 2 cups of cubed melon
- 2 cups of sliced peaches
- 1 cups of blueberries
- 1 cups of strawberries
- 1 can of pineapple chunks in syrup
Return to top of this page: easy fruit salad recipes
Other relevant page:
homemade apple pie
best banana cake with chocolate icing
Return to : easy summer desserts
Return to home page: fruit and vegetable recipes
Click to Print This Page